Halloween Trick or Treat? I choose Trick!!!!

So Halloween is tomorrow.  Everyone is getting so excited.  Dressing up as your hero; for laughs; to bring out the inner child in you; or just to dress funky and get away with it is the greatest thing about Halloween.  You get your Batman's, Superman's, Jokers, Princesses, Captain Jack Sparrow, Buzz Lightyear's.  Some dress up as a hero:  Firefighter, Police Officer, Military, Nurse.  Some dress up to let our their inner self that they never could show on a day to day bases.

All for some candy.  The "Treat" part of Halloween I guess.

That's right, we let our inner child so we can go door to door and take candy from people.  Some are complete strangers, some we know our whole lives.  And they give the candy to us!!!!!  Now if we went there on any other night and rang their doorbell to take the candy, they would probably call the police!  But's it's all for fun.

Fun.

That is until someone does the other part of Halloween..."Trick".

Now for some it's the standard throwing eggs on someone cars, TP the house.  Seriously that stuff is getting pretty old.  So what does a body do to "Trick" their co-workers, at a Library mind you, and make it fun?

THIS LIBRARIAN!!!!!  That's right, Miss Kelsey loves to Trick people.  Mind you, it's nothing that would harm them (sort of), or make them pass out (well, there was that one time).  Just safe (sometimes) Tricks that I pull on the other Librarians.  I mean, we gotta laugh too!  I wasn't all that into Halloween.  I lived out in the country and we didn't really that close of neighbors for Trick or Treat so my family and I didn't really participate into it.  Then I started working at the Library and I had to dress up for it.  (I say had to because the Librarians would have decked me if I hadn't)  So I started to dress up.  I was dressed up as Abby from NCIS; I dressed up as one of the Angry Birds; Captain Jack Sparrow.  It was fun.  But then I got an account with Pinterest.  That's when everything changed.

I found out that one of the Librarians is afraid of Leprechauns.  That's right.  Leprechauns.  Well, the Leprechaun from that Horror movie.  So......I taped a picture of that Leprechaun on one of the security cameras and pulled that camera up in the back room so when he saw it, it looked all blown up and coming at him.  He jumped!

Well this year....I found out that he HATES spiders.  No, I mean he H.A.T.E.S spiders.  With a passion.  So.........I go on Pinterest.  Great for me, bad for him!!!





Yea....he had fun with that.  He wouldn't even touch the tape.  It was fantastic!!!!!

Well, I couldn't just Trick him.  I have other victims to take care of.  This took time, but it was beautiful!!!!






I am now called the "Tin Foil Bandit".  Which only means I have to do this from now on.  Every Halloween the "Tin Foil Bandit" will strike again.  No one knows who the next victim will be, or were.  This is so epic it's beautiful!!!!

So for this Halloween, be safe.  If you are kid, please go with an adult.  Check your candy before you start eating them.  And have fun.  And BEWARE!!!! The "Tin Foil Bandit" might be after you!!!!!!!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guided Reading Level for Your Children

Happy New Year, Monkey

The Broken Outlaw's second book