Leonard Nimoy


Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015

Leonard Nimoy.....an amazing man that brought so much joy and fun in all our lives playing Spock in the Star Trek: Original Series and directing many movies such as Three Men and a Baby passed away early today.  He was 83 years old.  He did have some health problems namely chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.  He is going to be greatly missed.  I know I am going to be going home and crying my eyes out and watching as many Star Trek episodes as I can see tonight in honor of this man.  Even though I have never met him, I consider him my friend for the everything he had shown us in Star Trek and in his Books I am Not Spock and I am Spock.  Anyone who loved Star Trek is going to feel their heart breaking today.  Going to miss you, you green blooded hobgoblin!!  Live Long and Prosper my friend.



I Am Spock
By: Leonard Nimoy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guided Reading Level for Your Children

Happy New Year, Monkey

The Broken Outlaw's second book