Book Tasting Menu

Librarians can get into a lot of trouble with Pinterest.  I know I am.  I see something on Pinterest, and I just want to get it, make it or do it!  Recently I pinned an Book Tasting Menu idea where the format was like a Restaurant Menu except it was centered around books.  I thought what a wonderful idea for our book club.  Put down what we are reading; book quotes, or author quotes about books; 3 bestselling books for the month; three books from other book groups; and pictures/art of books.  Here is the finishing touch and I just love it.


The Book Tasters already love it and they can't wait to receive the next one.  I will try to post the new menu on here each month so you lovely readers can stay in contact with what Book Tasting Book Group is doing!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guided Reading Level for Your Children

Happy New Year, Monkey

The Broken Outlaw's second book